E`L ENERGY MANUFACTURER OF SMALL SCALE WIND TURBINES
- DIEHL15KW TURBINE INFO
- THE DIEHL PROMISE
- OTHER PRODUCTS
- CONTACT DIEHL ENERGY magnets
Proven Energy is delighted to announce the long-awaited launch of its Proven 15kW turbine â“ making a significant advance in renewable power generation.
We manufactured residential wind turbines which not only stand up to extreme conditions but which continue to work and produce power. One case of this is in Japan where we installed a turbine which has operated successfully through some of the fiercest typhoons on record.
We have worked with large custom magnets manufacturers, local communities and remote individuals for more than 25 years, enabling them to realize the freedom of independent power generation magnets which comes with harnessing the force of nature.
To visit our main site, please click on
TOP TEN FEATURES
One of the most robust small scale wind turbines on the market, the Diehl’s 15kW offers the following outstanding features:
- Reliable and robust wind turbines Axial flux generator
- Neodymium magnets
- Optimised to reduce blade tip noise to a minimumElliptical blade tip design
- Damps out cyclic gravitationally derived loads for precise pitch control Hydraulically damped blades
- The heart of all Proven designs reduces bending moment in root to near zero whilst enabling passive speed and power controlProven patented Zebedee hinge at blade roots
- FE optimised to maximise fatigue lifeNew stiffened head frame
- Ergonomically friendly wind turbinesdesign which is self adjustingNew ergonomic brake operation
- Cable acts as mechanical fuse which in the unlikely event of failure reduced the angular velocity of the rotor to below norm
- `al operating speedsFail safe cable operation of blade control mechanism5541
- Mounting stud PCD increased to spread load into core more optimallyUpdated generator geometry neodymium magnets
- Modified geometry supports stiffened head frame and updated generator geometryRevised cover geometry
- This is the new standard to which new turbines are accredited to and is based on the IEC61400-2 standardFirst Diehl turbine to be tested to the brand new BWEA wind turbine standard